Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JennyShiatsu
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    Shiatsu online is coming back. I have missed you.

I hope you are well and thriving. It seems strange to have not seen you since our online retreat. Seems like a long time ago now!
    I am back from my trip away (a few days in a cabin in the woods, and some time by Loch Tay in the Highlands)

Our online Shiatsu sessions will resume on the 4th August*. These will be regular events every week:
    Tuesdays 2pm
    Thursdays 6pm
    If you enjoyed your sessions during the retreat, please do come and join us as we work more deeply with some of the techniques I introduced.

Payment for sessions by myself and other guest teachers are not included in your Mindsprings Practice Space membership. Click on the event details in the calendar for more details and the zoom room address.
    Drop me a line if you have any questions: jennyjing@hotmail.co.uk

*Please note: this start date has changed as I have confirmation that I can go back to work face to face in my clinic. very exciting and a little bit nervous about the ‘new normal’. Next week I will be busy writing Risk assessments and planning my new Shiatsu outfit to include some smart new PPE 🙂

I look forward to sharing Shiatsu with you all once again
    Love, Jenny

Zana
    Participant

Hi Jenny
    Hope you had a great holiday and are feeling rested and refreshed.
    Great news about the clinic!👍 Finding the best PPE for shiatsu will be interesting!
    Enjoy the retreat with Mingyur Rinpoche.
    See you soon 💕

JennyShiatsu
    Participant

Hello! I am back. I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday and/or Thursday. You can get the new log in details in the Events page above.

the Current Shiatsu Connects August Newsletter is just out, with information about Shiatsu online and at Santosa in Edinburgh.
    plus an information about an online Qi Gong, Shiatsu & Meditation retreat.

https://mailchi.mp/e5ed613628af/the-essential-nutrition-of-touchonline-shiatsu-30th-april-2-3pm-3020929

Jenny x

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by JennyShiatsu.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by JennyShiatsu.
    Kath
    Participant

Hi Jenny

Nice to see you back.I hope you had a lovely break. I won’t be able to make it this week as I am looking after the grandkids but hopefully I will be able to join you next week. 😊

JennyShiatsu
    Participant

Hi Kath, have a lovely time with the grandkids. I’ll see you next week – either at our weekday classes or our QiGong/Shiatsu weekend retreat with Sue W x

Marja Nicole
    Participant

Hi Jenny! welcome back 🙂 I hope you have made a good start at work and got used to your PPE costume! as from next week . If possible I’ll join in on Thursday evenings. Unfortunately this week I can’t make it, so see you next week! 🙂 xxx Marja

Zana
    Participant

Hi Jenny. Lovely to have you back. Really enjoyed yesterday’s session. xx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account